The Worst Time in My Life

Can anyone give me some advice I have-

1- Police investigation that now has gone to trial for something I am 100% incident of in short it is to do with neighbours convincing Police I harass them when they have been unbelievable in their unkindness and harassment of me.

2- The council are doing the same and want to issue me with a CPN for the same offence.This would mean going to court twice for the same thing.

3- I have several complaints in against the police and now because they have a personal vendetta against me they want to issue a civil injunction.

Please can anyone give some helpful advice about my nightmare.

Parents
  • Is it possible that you could have played a part in this dilemma? I mean I can’t see your neighbours, council and police all conspiring against you for no reason. It just doesn’t seem very likely that’s all. Slow down and try and think rationally. You need some help right now. Do you have the number for Samaritans? Here it is I have attached it for you. 116 123. Hopefully you get some help.

• Is it possible that you could have played a part in this dilemma? I mean I can’t see your neighbours, council and police all conspiring against you for no reason. It just doesn’t seem very likely that’s all. Slow down and try and think rationally. You need some help right now. Do you have the number for Samaritans? Here it is I have attached it for you. 116 123. Hopefully you get some help.

Children