Wildlife guess who games

I came up with this idea cause of a frequent visiter when i was away 

guess who this is? 

Parents
  • no not willow or marsh tit

• both willow and marsh tit have a black hood but they have  gray wings and pale bellies rather than yellow and unlike great tit and coal tit they have no stripes at all on the side of the wings either. this helps sperate them from the coal tit and the great tit.

the other 4 Blue tit, Coal tit and marsh and willow arent the answer if I go through Blue tit Great tit and coal tit to help you out abit 

Blue tit has a blue hood completley white face and bright yellow belly and blue wings, 

Great tit has a black hood and bright yellow belly but the thing to look for is that it  has 1 white wing bar on the side of its wing and bluish green on its back and wings. 

Coal tit has gray wings like willow tit and marsh tit but while the great tit has only one wing bar, willow tit and marsh tit have none 

for seperating coal tit and great tit one of the  differances from the Great tit  with a black hood   is that the coal tit has 2 wing bars and the great tit only has one 

well done though 

have another look and have a second guess 

• both willow and marsh tit have a black hood but they have  gray wings and pale bellies rather than yellow and unlike great tit and coal tit they have no stripes at all on the side of the wings either. this helps sperate them from the coal tit and the great tit.

the other 4 Blue tit, Coal tit and marsh and willow arent the answer if I go through Blue tit Great tit and coal tit to help you out abit 

Blue tit has a blue hood completley white face and bright yellow belly and blue wings, 

Great tit has a black hood and bright yellow belly but the thing to look for is that it  has 1 white wing bar on the side of its wing and bluish green on its back and wings. 

Coal tit has gray wings like willow tit and marsh tit but while the great tit has only one wing bar, willow tit and marsh tit have none 

for seperating coal tit and great tit one of the  differances from the Great tit  with a black hood   is that the coal tit has 2 wing bars and the great tit only has one 

well done though 

have another look and have a second guess 

Children
No Data