Jury Service as an autistic adult

Hi, I've been called for Jury Service and am wondering if anyone has any experience of it please?  Specifically, I have to fill in the form and return it in 7 days and it asks about reasonable adjustments - I'm not sure whether to say I'm autistic or not because the main thing that might happen is I get so overwhelmed I have a panic attack - but I don't know if that's going to happen or not .  I don't want them to say I can't do it incase this happens because it might not and then I'd miss out on something I would find very interesting.

What to do ??

Parents
  • I think it’s important to be honest. They are asking these questions for your benefit as well as theirs - and presumably with good reason based on experience. You might not necessarily be ‘missing out’ the experience might well be quite dull or quite distressing - it’s impossible to know at this point. But I do think you need to be honest. 

• I think it’s important to be honest. They are asking these questions for your benefit as well as theirs - and presumably with good reason based on experience. You might not necessarily be ‘missing out’ the experience might well be quite dull or quite distressing - it’s impossible to know at this point. But I do think you need to be honest. 

Children
No Data