Stranger Things

I could go on about Stranger Things, but I might be accused of monologuing. Isn’t it strange that autistic people are considered strange for enthusiastically sharing information about things they love? In the olden days, other such harmless behaviour could mean being sent to a lunatic asylum...[removed by moderator] Stranger Things.

Have you watched Stranger Things? I've just started series 3, so no spoilers! The first series was absolutely thrilling.

Parents
  • Dear Autistic Not Alien, 

Thank you for posting to our online community. We would like to remind you of rule 2:

This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself.  

Kind Regards,

Rosie Mod

• Dear Autistic Not Alien, 

Thank you for posting to our online community. We would like to remind you of rule 2:

This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself.  

Kind Regards,

Rosie Mod

Children
No Data