Stranger Things

I could go on about Stranger Things, but I might be accused of monologuing. Isn’t it strange that autistic people are considered strange for enthusiastically sharing information about things they love? In the olden days, other such harmless behaviour could mean being sent to a lunatic asylum...[removed by moderator] Stranger Things.

Have you watched Stranger Things? I've just started series 3, so no spoilers! The first series was absolutely thrilling.

Parents
  • For some reason, despite liking it a lot (I'm an 80s kid and deeply nostalgic for it, as well as fascinated by the subtle and more dramatic shifts in the flavour of each year/phase of that decade) I have Season 4 parked about two thirds of the way in, and months are passing without me feeling able to overcome my inertia and resume/complete it. Though I will. And that's no criticism of the season itself, which is a pretty strong one. Loved Season 3 too - all that stuff with the mall and the different double-acts that had been cemented by then... good stuff.  

• For some reason, despite liking it a lot (I'm an 80s kid and deeply nostalgic for it, as well as fascinated by the subtle and more dramatic shifts in the flavour of each year/phase of that decade) I have Season 4 parked about two thirds of the way in, and months are passing without me feeling able to overcome my inertia and resume/complete it. Though I will. And that's no criticism of the season itself, which is a pretty strong one. Loved Season 3 too - all that stuff with the mall and the different double-acts that had been cemented by then... good stuff.  

Children