Sleep!!!

Does Anyone With ASD Have Major Sleep Priblems! My Sleep Is atrocious and ive had lots of medication from my GP but nothing helps. Started doing sleep diarys to compress my sleep but still struggle. Doesnt help the environment im in i.e flat with dogs barking continuously, tvs loud, banging noises all of which irritate the life out of me!!!!! Ive also tried a snooze band with calming music, pillow sprays, weighted blankets, loop earplugs but nothing seems to be helping. It effects my mood massively and feel fatigued constantly. Anyone else relate and have any other options i just find it so hard to relax, always have to be on the go! Thanks! 

Parents
  • That sounds a challenge all those noises. The only suggestion I have which helps is listening to quiet music before going to bed and sometimes to help me drop off to sleep. My son who is also autistic turns on a fan when he is ready to sleep. He finds the cool air helpful but it also blocks out other sounds.

• That sounds a challenge all those noises. The only suggestion I have which helps is listening to quiet music before going to bed and sometimes to help me drop off to sleep. My son who is also autistic turns on a fan when he is ready to sleep. He finds the cool air helpful but it also blocks out other sounds.

Children
No Data