Chats about Pokemon

so I did a Harry potter thread and usualy my main speacial interests are wildlife pokemon and Harry potter. im still developing new ones but for when im fixated on pokemon 

and not other things this would be a post idea  to chat with other autistic people like myself but to avoid comfusing the thread or other people and make it easyer for me to have conversations I came up with the idea of this Pokemon thread 

Parents
  • Last post for me before I go to sleep.

My niece loves Pokémon. Her favourite character is Eevee, and so my favourite character is Eevee.

When I was in London with my Nephews last week, we went to a supermarket in Chinatown. I saw these canned drinks and took a photo to show my niece.

• cool. Pikachu is my favourate. the origional series is my favourate but I also like the series up to the final season in the latest Seasons Pokemon sun and moon and Pokemon journeys are my favourate for the recent ones. 2b a master is the most most most recent series with Ash in the last one after that doesnt have Ash in it 

• cool. Pikachu is my favourate. the origional series is my favourate but I also like the series up to the final season in the latest Seasons Pokemon sun and moon and Pokemon journeys are my favourate for the recent ones. 2b a master is the most most most recent series with Ash in the last one after that doesnt have Ash in it 

Children
No Data