Are there any unwealthy autistic persons here?

By that I mean those receiving universal credit/ESA or pension credit(if old enough). Those who live in social housing, and aren't well off enough to be home owners.

Parents
  • Hello, I am currently poor, I work underpaid for the amount of work I do but I cannot bring myself to complain as if I lose my job I lose my shitty apartment. Even though I'm not well equipped enough to handle most days at work, I force myself to keep going and ignore my needs, as I can't afford to be homeless and going back to family is not an option.

Currently I get government help for food and other funds that help cover the rental expenses I cannot cover as I only make enough to cover rent normally excluding utilities.

• Hello, I am currently poor, I work underpaid for the amount of work I do but I cannot bring myself to complain as if I lose my job I lose my shitty apartment. Even though I'm not well equipped enough to handle most days at work, I force myself to keep going and ignore my needs, as I can't afford to be homeless and going back to family is not an option.

Currently I get government help for food and other funds that help cover the rental expenses I cannot cover as I only make enough to cover rent normally excluding utilities.

Children
  • If you're in the UK and are not being paid the minimum wage for the hours you do, this includes anytime that your employers want you to do for things like security checks, then you can contact the Minimum Wage Enforcement Dept at the UK tax offices. They will do all they can to keep your report confidential, they have the power to compel employers to allow them to audit thier books etc and they will take non compliant employers to court to gain restitution for underpaid workers.