Are there any unwealthy autistic persons here?

By that I mean those receiving universal credit/ESA or pension credit(if old enough). Those who live in social housing, and aren't well off enough to be home owners.

Parents
  • I do work, and in a job I love - but it will never make me rich (that's OK, I'd rather be happy anyway). After years of struggle, I may now have a chance of slowly putting together some savings, after years of debt or just breaking even month to month. I do have a house that I 'own' (mortgage) but that simply would not have happened without the blessing of assistance from the co-ownership people (basically I rent half, buy half). I consider myself unwealthy for sure... but I count my blessings too, because I have shelter, and food, and central heating (once I get it fixed again!). All in all, a fair trade-off for a life that minimises risk of a total mental breakdown or burnout. 

• I do work, and in a job I love - but it will never make me rich (that's OK, I'd rather be happy anyway). After years of struggle, I may now have a chance of slowly putting together some savings, after years of debt or just breaking even month to month. I do have a house that I 'own' (mortgage) but that simply would not have happened without the blessing of assistance from the co-ownership people (basically I rent half, buy half). I consider myself unwealthy for sure... but I count my blessings too, because I have shelter, and food, and central heating (once I get it fixed again!). All in all, a fair trade-off for a life that minimises risk of a total mental breakdown or burnout. 

Children
No Data