Are there any unwealthy autistic persons here?

By that I mean those receiving universal credit/ESA or pension credit(if old enough). Those who live in social housing, and aren't well off enough to be home owners.

Parents
  • Yes on a individual basis there are those  who are home owners and workers who are struggling to make ends meet. Taken as a block though it would be wrong to deny that they are better off than those disabled people who live in social housing and are not in work.

I have to disagree again.

I don't think you can look at it as a block.

Those with mortgages (or renting) who are single don't have a guaranteed income as those on benefits do (until governments start messing about).

I can only see a case by case basis in this, looking at outgoings, income, savings and security.

I didn't ever have savings when I was single and as I detailed below, extreme burnout (which I didn't recognise as such then) forced me to take extended time off sick without sick pay or just walk out of jobs.

• Yes on a individual basis there are those  who are home owners and workers who are struggling to make ends meet. Taken as a block though it would be wrong to deny that they are better off than those disabled people who live in social housing and are not in work.

I have to disagree again.

I don't think you can look at it as a block.

Those with mortgages (or renting) who are single don't have a guaranteed income as those on benefits do (until governments start messing about).

I can only see a case by case basis in this, looking at outgoings, income, savings and security.

I didn't ever have savings when I was single and as I detailed below, extreme burnout (which I didn't recognise as such then) forced me to take extended time off sick without sick pay or just walk out of jobs.

Children
No Data