Do you like people?

My question for the day.

What are your thoughts on the human race?

Parents
  • I don’t like the selfish nature of people, and me very likely included.  I’m not very good at the whole people thing, despite trying. I’ve kind of given up. Either people eventually annoy me, or they get sick of me. It can be crushingly lonely at times. I’d still like to think that one day I might find my person to grow old with. But that’s looking increasingly unlikely. Having one of those rubbish days. 

• Having one of those rubbish days

Rubbish days can be a real trial.

Hope something about the day might improve a bit for you.

My day has been one of those odd days where you keep feeling a bit stuck (plenty of competing tasks to do ...not much action taken place regardless).

Wishing some of your interaction with the Forum might go some way towards you feeling a little less lonely.

• Thanks for replying, appreciated. 

My day was of a similar vain, I get stuck in a loop, usually aimlessly scrolling, despite having multiple tasks to do. I suspect that’s why I feel a bit crap tonight. Though in all honesty I’ve had weeks to finish a few things that really need doing, and I haven’t done any of it. 

• Thanks for replying, appreciated. 

My day was of a similar vain, I get stuck in a loop, usually aimlessly scrolling, despite having multiple tasks to do. I suspect that’s why I feel a bit crap tonight. Though in all honesty I’ve had weeks to finish a few things that really need doing, and I haven’t done any of it. 

Children
No Data