Do you like people?

My question for the day.

What are your thoughts on the human race?

Parents
  • To be honest, only a small percentage. I feel in modern society, majority of people are very selfish and relationships as a whole are transactional (in the sense that people only want to be around you if you have something they want i.e. money). Then, they dispose of you when you've outlived your usefulness.

• To be honest, only a small percentage. I feel in modern society, majority of people are very selfish and relationships as a whole are transactional (in the sense that people only want to be around you if you have something they want i.e. money). Then, they dispose of you when you've outlived your usefulness.

Children
  • I have definitely noticed selfish people about!  Thankyou for your responding to my thread.

• my word you are spot on 100% agree I had what I thought was a best friend the when I moved some distance away I was the one that kept it going phone calls going up to see him.He always made excuses to come my way.Then one time he suddenly announced he was going to come and stay for a whole week.I had a lot on and it was a bad time but said why not come for a long weekend.He got bolshy and started being offensive so friendship ended pleased now it did