Tell Me The Opposite

So With me

1- I find councils unkind to me

2- The police have treated me badly

3- My neighbours in my view have discriminated against me in the way they treat me.

I want to hear from people who have found non autistic people are kind and the council and the police are understanding and caring and do not cause trouble.

come on lets hear some support for the above 3  so I can feel a little better

Parents
  • 1- I find councils unkind to me

I find councils 'neutral', they follow the rules and do the best they can with few resources. They have always been responsive and thorough when assessing disability needs as they change.

2- The police have treated me badly

I have only had 2 episodes of police contact. My flat was burgled in the 90s, they caught the burglars and recovered some of my property. Then I had to contact them regarding a noisy neighbour, the police did cut down the worst of the noise when they heard it.

3- My neighbours in my view have discriminated against me in the way they treat me.

I have never found this with my neighbours. 

• ps re the council can i disagree about the resorting they have too many staff waste a lot of money and nose into people when they are not needed.This is no lie my sister when putting rubbish in a bin in town normal stuff and not a lot got asked are you putting rubbish in the rubbish bin?

I was told once my rubbish had filled the bin up again not a lot was put in.It seems to me they want to meddle and not work.They are also political councils shown be neutral but they defiantly play on the left

• ps re the council can i disagree about the resorting they have too many staff waste a lot of money and nose into people when they are not needed.This is no lie my sister when putting rubbish in a bin in town normal stuff and not a lot got asked are you putting rubbish in the rubbish bin?

I was told once my rubbish had filled the bin up again not a lot was put in.It seems to me they want to meddle and not work.They are also political councils shown be neutral but they defiantly play on the left

Children
No Data