Ghosts

Anybody else believe in ghosts? I think there is something, there’s too many sightings and experiences for it all to be nothing. There’s a lot that science still can’t explain, and although science suggests infrasound as a theory for paranormal experiences, it can’t explain things just moving or flying on their own accord. If I can’t source a logical explanation, I say it’s paranormal. 

Parents
  • Here's the thing.

In the 1970's poltergeirts became "popular" if you read the more tacky newspapers r magazines they were EVERYWHERE, moving furniture around and we were NOT short of witnesses.

Fast forwards to an age were EVERYONE has a stills and movie camera in their phoen and 99% of people can use them, and where is the good "footage" of all that physical activity that poltergeists were so famous for? 

ON the other hand, the UFO people seem to be packing the internet with a steady stream of imagery from around the world. There's no shortage of UFO evidence.

Even if the UFO stuff is all fake, why would the UFO community be able to pump out the fakes, and the Noisy Ghost community not?  

• Here's the thing.

In the 1970's poltergeirts became "popular" if you read the more tacky newspapers r magazines they were EVERYWHERE, moving furniture around and we were NOT short of witnesses.

Fast forwards to an age were EVERYONE has a stills and movie camera in their phoen and 99% of people can use them, and where is the good "footage" of all that physical activity that poltergeists were so famous for? 

ON the other hand, the UFO people seem to be packing the internet with a steady stream of imagery from around the world. There's no shortage of UFO evidence.

Even if the UFO stuff is all fake, why would the UFO community be able to pump out the fakes, and the Noisy Ghost community not?  

Children
No Data