funny moments with Wildlife

sometimes I get  photos of Wildlife doing funny things so I thought i would do a thread specifically for that and share them with others 

when I was in Wales last month I saw a blackbird being fidgety and preening and it ended up with funny hair 

for today this afternoon I kept hearing two woodpigeons seemingly up to mischief and repeatedly flapping wings at each other.  them outside being funny 

Parents
  • just testing this out first to see if it works  its an acumalation of photos stiched together to create an animation. so its been converted from jpeg to a gif file 

• That is excellent, Zo! I love it.

I do remember a funny story about a squirrel.

I had been awake all night and went for a walk at first light. I am a little bit prone to hallucinations when I am tired. (Not fun or scary ones like big pink polar bears coming to get me, but more along the lines of spotting something out of the corner of my eye that isn't there)

Anyway, so I'm tired and I see this squirrel running towards me, but with bright red eyes! Like one of those rats that have red eyes. It was actually a little bit scary.

When it got closer, I realised that it was holding a stick in it's mouth with two berries on that just happened to look like they were in the location of its eyes,

I still remember this vividly 30 years later!

• That is excellent, Zo! I love it.

I do remember a funny story about a squirrel.

I had been awake all night and went for a walk at first light. I am a little bit prone to hallucinations when I am tired. (Not fun or scary ones like big pink polar bears coming to get me, but more along the lines of spotting something out of the corner of my eye that isn't there)

Anyway, so I'm tired and I see this squirrel running towards me, but with bright red eyes! Like one of those rats that have red eyes. It was actually a little bit scary.

When it got closer, I realised that it was holding a stick in it's mouth with two berries on that just happened to look like they were in the location of its eyes,

I still remember this vividly 30 years later!

Children
No Data