funny moments with Wildlife

sometimes I get  photos of Wildlife doing funny things so I thought i would do a thread specifically for that and share them with others 

when I was in Wales last month I saw a blackbird being fidgety and preening and it ended up with funny hair 

for today this afternoon I kept hearing two woodpigeons seemingly up to mischief and repeatedly flapping wings at each other.  them outside being funny 

Parents
  • when I put my hand on the banistar in hopes it will crawl on my hand for me to put it outside it lent back on my hand and used it as a propeller to take off. I wondered where on earth it was cause it disapeared into thin air. I got on my bed and there it was on my jumper walking about but since then it has been as still as a rat 

it is currently resting on my jumper which im wearing so I cant move at the moment or I could acidently squash it but im used to it cause even Bumblebees, moths and other invertebretes dont want to move when they decide to land on me then not want to leave for literaly a few hours 

• when I put my hand on the banistar in hopes it will crawl on my hand for me to put it outside it lent back on my hand and used it as a propeller to take off. I wondered where on earth it was cause it disapeared into thin air. I got on my bed and there it was on my jumper walking about but since then it has been as still as a rat 

it is currently resting on my jumper which im wearing so I cant move at the moment or I could acidently squash it but im used to it cause even Bumblebees, moths and other invertebretes dont want to move when they decide to land on me then not want to leave for literaly a few hours 

Children
No Data