funny moments with Wildlife

sometimes I get  photos of Wildlife doing funny things so I thought i would do a thread specifically for that and share them with others 

when I was in Wales last month I saw a blackbird being fidgety and preening and it ended up with funny hair 

for today this afternoon I kept hearing two woodpigeons seemingly up to mischief and repeatedly flapping wings at each other.  them outside being funny 

Parents
  • I found these pictures when you were on holiday, but I saved them for when you got back.

1. The first was taken just over two years ago in Stockholm. Sweden. The bird looked like it was used to the cleaners leaving the door open sometimes, and was looking to go in.

2. The second was taken just over one year ago off the coast by Lyme Regis. We went on a short one hour boat trip, and this gull landed on the boat and acted like he/she owned it. I asked the captain why they landed and he thinks that they use boats to save energy and get a lift as if it was a taxi!

• I found these pictures when you were on holiday, but I saved them for when you got back.

1. The first was taken just over two years ago in Stockholm. Sweden. The bird looked like it was used to the cleaners leaving the door open sometimes, and was looking to go in.

2. The second was taken just over one year ago off the coast by Lyme Regis. We went on a short one hour boat trip, and this gull landed on the boat and acted like he/she owned it. I asked the captain why they landed and he thinks that they use boats to save energy and get a lift as if it was a taxi!

Children
  • thats funny exspecialy the boat one. I know that birds do find boats useful in the sense that they do find them good look out spots like a mast for instance but they do stop off on boats any part of the boat will do also birds can even congregate  to  rest before setting off again