funny moments with Wildlife

sometimes I get  photos of Wildlife doing funny things so I thought i would do a thread specifically for that and share them with others 

when I was in Wales last month I saw a blackbird being fidgety and preening and it ended up with funny hair 

for today this afternoon I kept hearing two woodpigeons seemingly up to mischief and repeatedly flapping wings at each other.  them outside being funny 

Parents
  • no photos unfortunatly  but the woodpigeons were at it again today. this time they did it all on the roof so I was just sat there like what on earth are they doing and the more strange noises they made the more I my brain kept repeating what are they doing every time they paused and started again so they were busy chaseing each other agaiin. I have no idea what the others in the house were thinking but there pretty much used to the birds making noises on the roof. cheeky juvinile starlings like to practice flying between this house and other houses with there parent on the roof and then when it comes to the woodpigeons on the roof they sound like  someone sitting in a heavy peice of equipment on the roof play fighting and chaseing each other or playing a game of sports on the roof. recently they decided to take it to the ground aswell as the roof but this time they decided to stick to the roof 

• no photos unfortunatly  but the woodpigeons were at it again today. this time they did it all on the roof so I was just sat there like what on earth are they doing and the more strange noises they made the more I my brain kept repeating what are they doing every time they paused and started again so they were busy chaseing each other agaiin. I have no idea what the others in the house were thinking but there pretty much used to the birds making noises on the roof. cheeky juvinile starlings like to practice flying between this house and other houses with there parent on the roof and then when it comes to the woodpigeons on the roof they sound like  someone sitting in a heavy peice of equipment on the roof play fighting and chaseing each other or playing a game of sports on the roof. recently they decided to take it to the ground aswell as the roof but this time they decided to stick to the roof 

Children
No Data