Is it okay to feel this way?

I see being neurodivergent as being genuinely disabling. I want a cure, I want to be normal. Is it okay to feel this way?

Parents
  • Hi Jess,

Yes it is however have you not thought that you are a different type of normal and offer special things to the world non autistic people cannot bring.

I in fact like being autistic as it defines me I dislike what certain people think.What would a cure be think of what you like about yourself and that people that matter think.my best friend loves the fact I am unfiltered and we can have these ridiculous conversations where we decide what we would do if we were in charge of the country

• Hi Jess,

Yes it is however have you not thought that you are a different type of normal and offer special things to the world non autistic people cannot bring.

I in fact like being autistic as it defines me I dislike what certain people think.What would a cure be think of what you like about yourself and that people that matter think.my best friend loves the fact I am unfiltered and we can have these ridiculous conversations where we decide what we would do if we were in charge of the country

Children
No Data