New forum fault + old clothes

I've noticed that if I log out of the forum and log back in (not something I always do) then the landing page is an open thread from years ago.

Hence, I believe, this is why some members are answering very old threads - because it's there in front of them and they don't notice that the thread is donkeys' years old.

How old (long) is a donkey's year? Racehorse

Parents
  • I think the oldest item of clothing I have is a long black dress that an ex-boyfriend bought me back in 2000, when we had gone away on holiday. I'm not sure what it's made of, but the fabric is like a stretchy velvet, and feels really soft and comfortable to wear. There is silver metallic thread stitched on to it, which reminds me of fireworks.

The last time I wore it was at my dad's funeral in 2019. It's more of an 'occasion' dress, which has only been worn a handful of times.

• I think the oldest item of clothing I have is a long black dress that an ex-boyfriend bought me back in 2000, when we had gone away on holiday. I'm not sure what it's made of, but the fabric is like a stretchy velvet, and feels really soft and comfortable to wear. There is silver metallic thread stitched on to it, which reminds me of fireworks.

The last time I wore it was at my dad's funeral in 2019. It's more of an 'occasion' dress, which has only been worn a handful of times.

Children
No Data