Benefits

Hi all do any of you think people will lose their benefits within the next few months under this Labour government as I’m worried and I don’t like not knowing what’s going on. I was signed off work will they make mr work?

Parents
  • Yes I worry.  I've hated the right wing of the Labour Party since they were in power last time under Tony Blair. And their attitude towards social security policy has been one of the main drivers of that for me.  It's best not to worry though as it wont' do your mental health much good. Best to meet each challenge in life on its own terms as it approaches you.

Many of us were still able to apply for and receive benefits even under various Conservative Party administrations.  

Charities are on our side and lobby all governments on our behalf.  

Also what politicians don't tell you is that there aren't millions of jobs for new employees to go into. 

It also suits the interests of capital to have surplus labour as it drives down wages and labour costs.

• Yes I worry.  I've hated the right wing of the Labour Party since they were in power last time under Tony Blair. And their attitude towards social security policy has been one of the main drivers of that for me.  It's best not to worry though as it wont' do your mental health much good. Best to meet each challenge in life on its own terms as it approaches you.

Many of us were still able to apply for and receive benefits even under various Conservative Party administrations.  

Charities are on our side and lobby all governments on our behalf.  

Also what politicians don't tell you is that there aren't millions of jobs for new employees to go into. 

It also suits the interests of capital to have surplus labour as it drives down wages and labour costs.

Children