Hearing protection

Hi 

I recently purchased a pair of silicone ear buds to lessen the noise of loud live music. I have tinnitus in my left ear. However, they feel a little bit on the small side, and they don't really help. Are there any recommendations out there for some effective ear protection?

Parents
  • they feel a little bit on the small side

you should be able to get different silicon bud covers that are larger - the old ones can normally be pulled off and replacements popped on.

When you bought the buds, did you not get a little bag with a few different sized end pieces with them? They will looks something like these typically

If these are what you have then you can buy them very cheaply on eBay - try searchwords like "replacement earbud tips"

• they feel a little bit on the small side

you should be able to get different silicon bud covers that are larger - the old ones can normally be pulled off and replacements popped on.

When you bought the buds, did you not get a little bag with a few different sized end pieces with them? They will looks something like these typically

If these are what you have then you can buy them very cheaply on eBay - try searchwords like "replacement earbud tips"

Children
No Data