Does anyone else buy lots of the same items of clothing ?

If I find a top I like, usually black or navy plain and stretch comfy material for example.  I will buy 5 or more of them so I can keep wearing them without having to wear different clothing. 

Does anyone else do this?

Parents
  • Hi 

I do this all the time with trainers, t shirts, hoodies and pretty much anything else. I buy the same but different colours and multiple of the same colour. This drives my partner crazy. I even have a favourite of the same and sometimes have to force myself to not leave the others out a wear them all. 

I don’t have a clue why I do this but have had multiple pairs of the same trainers for as long as I can remember and can even remember the names of some of my standout favourites. 

• Hi 

I do this all the time with trainers, t shirts, hoodies and pretty much anything else. I buy the same but different colours and multiple of the same colour. This drives my partner crazy. I even have a favourite of the same and sometimes have to force myself to not leave the others out a wear them all. 

I don’t have a clue why I do this but have had multiple pairs of the same trainers for as long as I can remember and can even remember the names of some of my standout favourites. 

Children
No Data