Checking

Does anyone out there have an issue with checking.Some days it is not there the  other days it is this annoying monkey on me.i worry have i locked the front door turned a tap off is the Cat locked in somewhere because of me.

I sometimes end up going back ti the house if I cannot shake it.

Any good tips to control this or do share if there are fellow checkers out there.

I also when out and about will constantly check my pockets for phone wallet keys etc.

Parents
  • I sometimes end up going back ti the house if I cannot shake it.

How about having a little check list you have to tick off before leaving - you need to complete each task before ticking to be sure you have done them all - then when every box is ticked you trust the process and can go.

Sometimes you have to slow down the steps (eg checking pockets) make sure they are done systematically then just trust yourself. It takes discipline but works.

• I sometimes end up going back ti the house if I cannot shake it.

How about having a little check list you have to tick off before leaving - you need to complete each task before ticking to be sure you have done them all - then when every box is ticked you trust the process and can go.

Sometimes you have to slow down the steps (eg checking pockets) make sure they are done systematically then just trust yourself. It takes discipline but works.

Children