New Things and Thoughts going Round and Round

Hello Again,

I have two issues I wondered if people feel the same.

Do you dread new things.When ever for instance I change my mobile I get so anxious about will it work will everything move across.I actually prefer things that are older and just work.

For instance my SKY plus went wrong.They no longer repair so I am now on SKY Q it is so complex.I am actually avoiding watching TV.Then eventually I will get used to it and Sky will force us on top something else.

My other issue is my OCD mixing with my Autism.This presents in me being obsessional and the worst part for me is my brain is constantly sending me reminders.For instance if I am out say shopping I will remember there are two or three things I need to do.I will then keep saying it silently to myself till I can write it down.I have to have a to do list.if it looks a bit messy I then have to re write it.I have just tonight done my to do list for the rest of the month.I actually like the way it looks, however tomorrow when I start on it if it gets messy or I have to add something, I will end ups re writing it.

My goal is to have nothing on my to do list because I have done everything.I know this is ridiculous but it drives me .I guess when I was working it was my strength and success now it tires me out.

I would be very grateful to hear other peoples views.I also have anxiety so that makes me worry if I have not done something.

I look forward to your thoughts 

Parents
  • I also have lists of things to do, not only in electronic form but in my head, which I have to memorise and recall internally, and find myself in a loop starting again when I make a mistake. It's very frustrating and leads to not actually doing any of the things on the list.

• I also have lists of things to do, not only in electronic form but in my head, which I have to memorise and recall internally, and find myself in a loop starting again when I make a mistake. It's very frustrating and leads to not actually doing any of the things on the list.

Children
No Data