Having a better day today

So today has been better for me I have been working through my online therapy for my anxiety I made cheese cake for my friend who coming over mine tomorrow and I’ve been sleeping a lot throughout the day to recover from yesterday the come down is draining and tonight I’m going to my board game. 

Parents
  • Not long got in from my group it was a good laugh. The people there are nice and there are a few people on the spectrum but most people there are neurotypical but we all get on have some fun. Now it’s time for bed got a load of cleaning to do tomorrow. I’m also proud of myself because i didn’t touch a drop of alcohol the whole evening which is a challenge for me seeing other people drink cider or cocktails and I’m thinking I want one now but i resisted the temptation. 

• Not long got in from my group it was a good laugh. The people there are nice and there are a few people on the spectrum but most people there are neurotypical but we all get on have some fun. Now it’s time for bed got a load of cleaning to do tomorrow. I’m also proud of myself because i didn’t touch a drop of alcohol the whole evening which is a challenge for me seeing other people drink cider or cocktails and I’m thinking I want one now but i resisted the temptation. 

Children
No Data