On Site Censorship

Does anyone else get caught out by writing names or common expressions and then find that they've been automaitically censored? I've had this happen a couple of times and I find it really annoying that I can't use a name or phrase without it being censored, it seems like there's no context to the censorship, just a blanket ban, are we not grown ups who can sort this stuff out for ourselves? I think this site is to nannying at times and yet seems to allow other things to slip through unnoticed.

Parents
  • TEST:

pork sword, clunge, ballbag, minge, knob, spasm chasm, fanny, winkle, punani, chod, gash, winkle, furry clam, one eyed trouseer snake, beaver.

What censorship? 

• The pen is mightier than the sword (of any meat or metal type) .... when wielded with skill.....and a pen driven by a sentient human (of any type) is much, much mightier than "tech-auto-tune/censorship."  Long may this be the case....although it will not be on these Godforsaken digital moots.

• The pen is mightier than the sword (of any meat or metal type) .... when wielded with skill.....and a pen driven by a sentient human (of any type) is much, much mightier than "tech-auto-tune/censorship."  Long may this be the case....although it will not be on these Godforsaken digital moots.

Children
No Data