Has anyone here got any othe brain conditions alongside Autism please ? Thank you

Hi , new here. I have Functional Neurological Disorder and my daughter has been diagnosed with Autism , I asked my DR before having kids if i can pass on my brain condition to be told no . Now I feel guilty because my daughter is experiencing difficulties. I will look after her till the day I die , she had sports day today , and we didn't see her talk once and was very disengaged with no expression despite winning, Has anyone here got any othe brain conditions alongside Autism please ? Thank you

• You are welcome. I hope the GP will be helpful, if not then keep being a pest until they take action and help. I hope it all works out and they can refer you to people who can help both you and your daughter. X

• Thank you for your kindness. We will chase the G.P again , massive wait at the moment . Hope you have a good day . From Mr & Mrs B

• Hello, and welcome to the community. I'm sorry both you and your daughter suffer with your neurological health in such ways. Don't be too hard on yourself, genetics are a lottery, you can't hold yourself responsible. It's just unlucky when it happens. Your love and support for her are what truly matter.

I suffer with epilepsy and MS as well as ASD. Do you and your daughter have a neurological doctor and health care team to help you manage your health problems? Not everyone likes to bother them and make a fuss but do if you need to. That's what their there for to help you when you need it and they can offer you helpful advice and information which will help both you and your daughter.️