This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Pet therapy In virtual reality

Hello, everyone,

My name is Freddy, and I am a Master's student from the UK. I am working on a project in collaboration with the NHS (National Health Service) to bring pet therapy into virtual reality for autistic individuals, both adults and children.

As someone with ADHD and Dyslexia, I am particularly interested in learning about your thoughts, ideas, and experiences on this topic.

I would love to hear your insights and learn from your experiences. Your feedback will be invaluable in helping me improve the project. It would be extremely helpful if you could fill out a questionnaire, participate in an interview, or have an online chat.

My aim is to introduce pet therapy into everyone's lives, offering customisation so you can select your preferred pet and environment to reduce anxiety and stress and make it accessible for all.

I would be honoured to speak with you and would greatly appreciate your participation in any way you feel comfortable. Thank you.

Parents Reply Children