I am finding it increasingly difficult to form friendships

Hi, hope you are all well. Wave

I am sure I am not alone on here about this issue, but to put it quite simply I am 32 years old and I have no friends in real life. I met a couple of people on Facebook many moons ago that I became particularly friendly with and got to know, so much so that we have each others postal address to send each other greeting cards, but apart from that we only communitate with each other on Facebook as one of them lives abroad and the other 200 miles away.

In real life, no matter how well I get on with people it never gets past the workmate or acquaitance stage. As a child, forming friendships was relatively easy and I had some very good friends in both primary and secondary school (no longer in touch unfortunately). But as an adult, I am finding forming friendships to be increasingly difficult.

Parents
  • I'm involved in voluntary work with Estuary Ladies, where women of all ages come together to learn new skills and socialize.

I enjoy arts and crafts, photography, reading, word puzzle book and colouring, and listening to music on the BBC Sounds app.

Feel free to connect if we share common interests! Welcome to pm me.

Ive got two friends on Facebook and looking for one more. 

Had a clear out of friends who not in touch anymore.

• Sounds like something I'd be interested in, but too far away from me unfortunately.

I enjoy photography, mainly nature related. I also enjoy doing word puzzles particularly crosswords. Sudoku is great fun as well.

• I like word searches, easy crosswords and easy sudoku. Maybe there's something similar in your town?

Reply Children
No Data