Is anyone here vegan?

I've found through experience eating meat makes me feel depressed or angry or sometimes both. Fish and seafood are a bit of an exception, they don't have such a negative impact on me.

With a vegan diet you need to supplement with Vitamin B12 and Omega 3 and that's where I went wrong in the past when I tried it. I became weak and malnourished as many vegans do who don't supplement.

Parents
  • Greetings, all. This is my first post on the forum.

I've been a vegan for more than 25 years. I sought to remove myself from being a participant in the commodification and suffering of animals. Baby chick  I have, on numerous occasions, contacted food manufacturers to request that products be reformulated so as to become suitable for vegans. An example of success in this regard is Soreen Malt Loaf.

A little more about me: A chap in his fifties, I was found to be autistic three years ago. I have acute hearing, am irritated / distressed by certain sounds (for example: motor vehicle engines idling, pressure washers, loaf-blowers, and the sudden or repetitious barking of dogs). I find it almost impossible to go to sleep unless it is quiet, and I struggle, at times, with OCD. I am unhappy with much that is prevalent in society and, as have many other autistic folk, struggled, at times, to 'fit in' with others. I find 'small talk' to be fake and unsatisfying and have a tendency to answer truthfully.

I look forward to corresponding with members of the forum in due course. Slight smile

• Greetings, all. This is my first post on the forum.

I've been a vegan for more than 25 years. I sought to remove myself from being a participant in the commodification and suffering of animals. Baby chick  I have, on numerous occasions, contacted food manufacturers to request that products be reformulated so as to become suitable for vegans. An example of success in this regard is Soreen Malt Loaf.

A little more about me: A chap in his fifties, I was found to be autistic three years ago. I have acute hearing, am irritated / distressed by certain sounds (for example: motor vehicle engines idling, pressure washers, loaf-blowers, and the sudden or repetitious barking of dogs). I find it almost impossible to go to sleep unless it is quiet, and I struggle, at times, with OCD. I am unhappy with much that is prevalent in society and, as have many other autistic folk, struggled, at times, to 'fit in' with others. I find 'small talk' to be fake and unsatisfying and have a tendency to answer truthfully.

I look forward to corresponding with members of the forum in due course. Slight smile

Children