Is anyone here vegan?

I've found through experience eating meat makes me feel depressed or angry or sometimes both. Fish and seafood are a bit of an exception, they don't have such a negative impact on me.

With a vegan diet you need to supplement with Vitamin B12 and Omega 3 and that's where I went wrong in the past when I tried it. I became weak and malnourished as many vegans do who don't supplement.

Parents
  • I'm mostly vegan I do eat a little parmessan and the occaisional egg, I use hemp oil for omega's and have to have vit B12 supplements as I have borderline perniscious anemia. I've not eaten meat for a good 20 years, it really dosen't agree with me and fish is just horrid. I think it's easier to be vegetarian and vegan now than it was years ago, although I don't eat much in the way of pre-packed food and cook from scratch.

• Sounds like you have similar issues with meat to me then. I recommend getting another source of Omega 3 because hemp oil is lacking in two of the most important things your body needs from a specific kind of Omega 3 that's only found in algae in the sea. That's DHA and EPA which you can get by taking a supplement made from algae.

• I have problems with things like spirulina and other marine sources, they give me a really bad botty.

Reply Children
No Data