Today was a good day

Today I watched the football and my team scored and I leapt from my couch and screamed. We won the game and I went into a busy crowded place to celebrate and it was lots of fun. I got to meet lots of people and shared a moment with humanity. I love people and I wish everyone success and happiness in life!!! 

Parents
  • Yay! My Dad used to do that with rugby as he was a rugby player before he settled down and had me. He used to shout loud at the TV screen and I said"Dad. You know they can't hear you? " as I ooked at him with a puzzled look! I rarely ever did things like that... I would feel happy and probably show it by skipping instead of walking (I don't mean with a skipping rope as never have done that due to co-ordination etc).

When I am in thought and am excited by a thought I would walk round in squares following the patterns of the carpet until I would get dizzy and have to walk round the other way to unwind. 

But I never would jump up and shout like my Dad did. We are all different but I am glad you are happy! It is good!

• Yeh it takes a lot to shout out with joy. But it’s good to do every now and again. It’s just a bit of fun. It’s euphoric winning though. 

Reply Children
No Data