Stress

Been signed off work due to stress, possible burnout, long term masking in a busy, noisy customer facing environment.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried any natural remedies for anxiety, I realise that what works for one doesn't work for all, just wanted some suggestions.

Thank you.

Parents
  • i had around 20 days off for stress last november. took me the first 2 weeks to forget about work and stop thinking ans worrying about it all the time. the last 2 weeks were ok. i found doing kickboxing every day helped me. but yeah the first 2 weeks was just wasted and me thinking on work all the time. was at the back end of alot of conflict and attempts to get rid of me though lol

• i had around 20 days off for stress last november. took me the first 2 weeks to forget about work and stop thinking ans worrying about it all the time. the last 2 weeks were ok. i found doing kickboxing every day helped me. but yeah the first 2 weeks was just wasted and me thinking on work all the time. was at the back end of alot of conflict and attempts to get rid of me though lol

Children
No Data