Stress

Been signed off work due to stress, possible burnout, long term masking in a busy, noisy customer facing environment.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried any natural remedies for anxiety, I realise that what works for one doesn't work for all, just wanted some suggestions.

Thank you.

Parents
  • I had to buy another Tisserand aromatherapy spa diffuser today as I used too much oil today in it and it seems to be broken. I got it from Amazon and it was cheaper than on Tisserand's website as well. I also remembered that I used to use Frankincense and Roman Chamomile essential oils for both stress and sleep as well. I bought those two essential oils today as well.

Edited to add:

Lol, my diffuser is now working. I just used the recommended amount of drops this time. Anyway, another one as spare may come in useful as well.

• I had to buy another Tisserand aromatherapy spa diffuser today as I used too much oil today in it and it seems to be broken. I got it from Amazon and it was cheaper than on Tisserand's website as well. I also remembered that I used to use Frankincense and Roman Chamomile essential oils for both stress and sleep as well. I bought those two essential oils today as well.

Edited to add:

Lol, my diffuser is now working. I just used the recommended amount of drops this time. Anyway, another one as spare may come in useful as well.

Children
No Data