Done something stupid and I regret it

Hey there,

It sounds like you're in a tough spot. It's understandable that you want to resolve greenleafguru things with your friend, but using deceit to contact him probably wasn't the best approach. It's important to respect boundaries, even when we're eager to mend things.

Honesty is usually the best policy in situations like this. Your friend may feel hurt or betrayed if they find out herbalhighsociety you were pretending to be someone else. It's better to come clean now rather than letting things escalate further. Explain your motivations and apologize for your actions.

That said, timing is also crucial. Your friend may need some space right now, so consider giving them some time to cool off before reaching out again. When you do, approach the conversation with sincerity and humility.

Ultimately, the decision is yours, but honesty and open communication are key to repairing relationships. Good luck!

Parents
  • Hi I have sorted things with my friend just haven’t told him the truth yet but I am going to. I have sold the phone and destroyed the SIM card and I am going to tell my friend the truth I’m not ready yet and I’m looking into possible counselling or therapy to help me with my behaviours and my obsessions. 

• Sounds like you've done the right thing.

And you should see , Just recognising that you can get obsessive and being able to notice when it's happening are the two hardest steps out of 3.

The third is acting on what you spot yourself doing, whether that's stopping, calming down, stepping back a bit, asking for help,  it's upto you.

Main thing to realise is that you've come a long way already, so give yourself some credit. We don't always get things right and shouldn't expect to, I think it's an autistic trait to be very hard on ourselves for small slipups.

Hope everything goes ok, good luck!

• Sounds like you've done the right thing.

And you should see , Just recognising that you can get obsessive and being able to notice when it's happening are the two hardest steps out of 3.

The third is acting on what you spot yourself doing, whether that's stopping, calming down, stepping back a bit, asking for help,  it's upto you.

Main thing to realise is that you've come a long way already, so give yourself some credit. We don't always get things right and shouldn't expect to, I think it's an autistic trait to be very hard on ourselves for small slipups.

Hope everything goes ok, good luck!

Children
No Data