Making a freind

Hi my name is louis, I'm a 26 year old lad just wanting to make freinds as in 2022 I was diagnosed with autism. I find it very difficult to make freinds which I see as a downside but I'm hoping with joining this website which I was very reluctant to do I will be able to make some freinds who have an understanding of how I feel.. 

Thank you for taking the time to read 

Parents
  • Hello and wellcome to the forum. it is tough making friends but are there any NAS groups near to you or other autism groups? What are your interests?

• Hi, currently I have an adult social worker who is helping me to get into groups to help me make some freinds.. my interests are going to the gym, playing xbox, and going on bike rides,and going on walks, I'm also looking for work. I'm also looking for volunteering work as well just to help pass abit of time. 

• Hello,

I rode with my local cycling club to Rowsley for coffee and cake and a fast pace, sixty mile ride. I also volunteer as a litter picker and love being out. Hope you find something. You are always wellcome to come along on a club ride.   

• Hello,

I rode with my local cycling club to Rowsley for coffee and cake and a fast pace, sixty mile ride. I also volunteer as a litter picker and love being out. Hope you find something. You are always wellcome to come along on a club ride.   

Children
No Data