I love life ️

Just wanted to say that I love life altogether. The plants and trees and humans upon the earth. Life is so beautiful and precious. I just want everyone to enjoy themselves and find their own happiness honestly. Sending love to all of you you are brilliant.

Parents
  • You keep going with that line of thinking and you'll be telling us "God is Love" next!! 

Seriously lovely post, coming from a place I only get to visit, (but the visits seem to be getting longer, yay!) 

As well as love, I'd like to invite you to my unfeasibly large friends group, but I think you might have found me annoying at least once in the past, (IIRC) so then I'd be inflicting a dilemma on you, rather than doing a nice thing!

"It's nice to be nice" is a very true piece of wisdom given to me by a friend, and your post is so very nice. And true. And wise.

Thank you for being you and here and now.

(TBH, I've been finding the forum to be quite uplifting and agreeable altogether recently, and helpful to me! What changed?

The forum, or me?   

• You keep going with that line of thinking and you'll be telling us "God is Love" next!! 

Seriously lovely post, coming from a place I only get to visit, (but the visits seem to be getting longer, yay!) 

As well as love, I'd like to invite you to my unfeasibly large friends group, but I think you might have found me annoying at least once in the past, (IIRC) so then I'd be inflicting a dilemma on you, rather than doing a nice thing!

"It's nice to be nice" is a very true piece of wisdom given to me by a friend, and your post is so very nice. And true. And wise.

Thank you for being you and here and now.

(TBH, I've been finding the forum to be quite uplifting and agreeable altogether recently, and helpful to me! What changed?

The forum, or me?   

Children
  • Haha I don’t know about that one as I don’t really believe in god mate!! I might have found you annoying? When was that I don’t ever remember finding you annoying. Was it because we had an argument once about something on this website? I can’t remember anyway. I think you’re an interesting guy from the things you post on here. Whilst everyone might not agree with you, you certainly create a lot of discussions on here. I think the forums have changed people seem happier overall I think. 

• a group effort! We change eachother.