I love life ️

Just wanted to say that I love life altogether. The plants and trees and humans upon the earth. Life is so beautiful and precious. I just want everyone to enjoy themselves and find their own happiness honestly. Sending love to all of you you are brilliant.

Parents
  • To be around nature - the plants, trees, fungi, soil, insects, worms, birds, animals, etc. It's a real delight. I love the sights, sounds, smells and touch of it. That's why I regularly get lost in a woodland or by a river, mountain, moorland, or anywhere that's full of life.

My new hobby is gardening. I find it very satisfying to plant new species and nurture them and see them develop and thrive, produce flowers and fruits and seeds, and seeing all the other wildlife that joins in the fun. The bees and butterflies are buzzing around, different types of spider or beetle wandering around. Birds are always nearby taking an interest, especially the friendly robin. Even had frogs and toads appear despite not having a pond (yet!!).

I wish I could say the same about people. There is something wrong with me, because I do not feel affinity for my fellow man, or have any desire to be around other people. It's too stressful and I am never understood nor understand others. I feel closer to trees.

• To be around nature - the plants, trees, fungi, soil, insects, worms, birds, animals, etc. It's a real delight. I love the sights, sounds, smells and touch of it. That's why I regularly get lost in a woodland or by a river, mountain, moorland, or anywhere that's full of life.

My new hobby is gardening. I find it very satisfying to plant new species and nurture them and see them develop and thrive, produce flowers and fruits and seeds, and seeing all the other wildlife that joins in the fun. The bees and butterflies are buzzing around, different types of spider or beetle wandering around. Birds are always nearby taking an interest, especially the friendly robin. Even had frogs and toads appear despite not having a pond (yet!!).

I wish I could say the same about people. There is something wrong with me, because I do not feel affinity for my fellow man, or have any desire to be around other people. It's too stressful and I am never understood nor understand others. I feel closer to trees.

Children
No Data