Elections and politics

Is anyone else interested? I'm not party political, because I find to much that is disagreeable about the various parties, for every plus point theres an equal minus one.

I realise this might be contravercial to some, is politics a taboo subject on here?

What autism friendly policies would you like to see parties take up?

Parents
  • It's interesting that tribalism has come up over and over again on this thread, and of course a distrust of it.

Could this distrust of tribes be an autistic thing?

Is it because we're usually the ones nobody wants in their tribe?

Is it because we see the games tribes play?

Are we a tribe and if we are what are the characteristics?

• I think I'm going to start a new thread about tribes so as we can stick to politics on this one and hopefully include those who might be put off by the thread title.

I agree that parties change under different leaders, it's one of the reasons why I think there should be an general election when PM's change. What people voted for with Boris Johnson is totally different to what we had with Liz Truss and now with Rishi Sunak.

• I think I'm going to start a new thread about tribes so as we can stick to politics on this one and hopefully include those who might be put off by the thread title.

I agree that parties change under different leaders, it's one of the reasons why I think there should be an general election when PM's change. What people voted for with Boris Johnson is totally different to what we had with Liz Truss and now with Rishi Sunak.

Children
No Data