Elections and politics

Is anyone else interested? I'm not party political, because I find to much that is disagreeable about the various parties, for every plus point theres an equal minus one.

I realise this might be contravercial to some, is politics a taboo subject on here?

What autism friendly policies would you like to see parties take up?

Parents
  • It's interesting that tribalism has come up over and over again on this thread, and of course a distrust of it.

Could this distrust of tribes be an autistic thing?

Is it because we're usually the ones nobody wants in their tribe?

Is it because we see the games tribes play?

Are we a tribe and if we are what are the characteristics?

• I think neurodivergent, in particular, autistic people have different social values and a keen sense of authenticity. One has to give something of that up to belong to a group. Having said that, I do sense - and its only a sense because I don't actually engage with social media - but it seems some autistic people do have a tribe mentality of NT vs AS but it possibly stems from a different place.

• I think neurodivergent, in particular, autistic people have different social values and a keen sense of authenticity. One has to give something of that up to belong to a group. Having said that, I do sense - and its only a sense because I don't actually engage with social media - but it seems some autistic people do have a tribe mentality of NT vs AS but it possibly stems from a different place.

Children
No Data