Books

Anybody love books but rarely read them? When I find a book I like I do try to read it, it’s usually prison ones cause I have this weird fascination with prisons and prison documentaries, but I just love being around books even though most I’ve never read. Turned our spare room into a library, got like 6 billy bookcases in there, not all of them full, but it feels like I’m walking into Waterstones book shop, and I love it. Anybody else have crap loads of books but rarely read?

Parents
  • Yes I'm like that. I own so many different books and they fill the shelves in my room, most are brand new and unread. Every time I try to read a book I start it but then I break off to do other things and I lose the enthusiasm to keep reading. I don't know I'm just a bit weird I guess.

But I do love books and when I see one online or in town that sounds good or appeals to me then I'll buy it, even though I know I'm probably never going to get round to reading it. Upside down

• Yes I'm like that. I own so many different books and they fill the shelves in my room, most are brand new and unread. Every time I try to read a book I start it but then I break off to do other things and I lose the enthusiasm to keep reading. I don't know I'm just a bit weird I guess.

But I do love books and when I see one online or in town that sounds good or appeals to me then I'll buy it, even though I know I'm probably never going to get round to reading it. Upside down

Children
  • I'm a book lover, but mostly read stuff on my kindle, I just read so fast I can't keep up with having to have paper books anymore. I still have loads of books, I try and only buy from charity shops and authors who I know I will reread, but I could spend thousands on books, especially non fiction. I could never work in a library or book shop because I wouldn't want to let the people have the books in case they hurt them!

• Glad I’m not the only one! Lol