Blue Supremacy

I'm afraid I must confess although not blue myself I define myself as a blue supremacist. Blue skin is clearly superior on every level. You only need to list some of the exceptional blue skinned individuals out there. The blue man group, beast, Doctor Manhattan. Blue skinned individuals are clearly superior in ability, intellect, and achievement. What Kenyan sprinter could compete with the blue skinned sonic the hedgehog. Could Einstein outthink Megamind? What miss world could compete with mystique?

Of course, if it's not obvious this is a joke. And that is basically my point. All of you need to chill out. Be less sensitive. We can have opinions without vilifying each other. Stop taking everything so seriously. Stop expecting *** / racists / etc to be under every stone and stop rising to the bate by acting like every woke post is a personal attack on you individually. I tune out for a few weeks and come back to this?

• The Smurfs!  The devil's own work?  Surely?!

• i think blue people are evil and they invented discrimination, discrimination didnt exist before blue people.
    all blue people are evil.... but dont judge me by the actions of others..... judge the blue people by the actions of other blue people thousands of years ago, but dont judge me by the actions of others because thats not fair when you hold me to the same ideological standards lol

• I had to reply to this post as it made me smile. Purely from the point of "oh yeah there's so many blue characters out there", it had never occurred to me before.

My personal favourite, the Blue Meanies from the Beatles Yellow Submarine film. Ok granted they're not great (as they were mean, hehe) like the ones you listed, but they did learn to love in the end so I'm counting it. Haha. 

And I love Sonic too. Slight smile

• I like this post. I also like Zhaan. Blessings upon you!

• Xan from Farscape was my favourite Blue Person.