Autistic-friendly careers advice

Does anyone know if this is something anyone does? 

I feel like I just need to speak to someone because my head's all over the place regarding what I want to do. I know I don't need to have it all worked out now, but it'd be nice to have some direction.

I've spent many many years trying to work it out on my own, and I think I realised that it's not really working anymore.

Parents
  • How old are you and how much training are you interested in persuing?

• I'm 26. I guess I'm at that age where any training would probably have to be minimal as I feel I need to earn. 

• Some questions:

1 - What is your relationship with computers? With the arts and humanities?

2 - What are you doing when you realize you are not thinking of something else while your doing it?

3 - do you drive? How mobility independent are you?

4 - where would you spend the most of your time if you could teleport there and back?

Off the cuff guess but - perhaps you would do well in research and library sciences but for that a bit of procedural training would suit. That can be had on the job. - just a guess.

knowing the answers to the above questions will help you figure out what floats your boat. Some of us are not able to hold a job but can manage small cottage industries.

• That is exactly what expository journalists do, get out and about. Look the term up, research this word about researchers. You could also go into forensic sciences. CSI stuff.

• That is exactly what expository journalists do, get out and about. Look the term up, research this word about researchers. You could also go into forensic sciences. CSI stuff.

Children
No Data