You tube

I hate it, I find it really difficult to learn from, it's often to loud with music in odd places, everyone seems to think that it's the best thing since sliced bread except me, I know lots on here love it and often post links to it. It annoys me when I look at what I think will be an interesting thread and all it is, is a link, can't people give a synopsis so that those of us who don't or can't watch it can join in too, I don't have the tech to watch it or listen to it rather. I find it a worrying place to be as there are so many homespun nutters on there who's normality is brain warping. I rarely find what I want on it, if I want something British I find it's all American and for practicle things it's often all different. I often can't see what someones doing anyway, as I need to be beside them rther than in front of them.

Another problem is adverts, I hate being advertised at is there anyway I can switch the adverts off? On my normal pooter I have adblock, some sites wont' let me use them because they want to advertise at me, so I refuse them, I find flashing ads really distracting and they sort of hit a kill switch in my brain and I have to fight the implulse to chuck the pooter out of the window and jump on the smashed up bits. I have this impulse with lots of tech, not just that which advertises at me.

Parents Reply Children
No Data