Daughter school leaver, what can she do? What is out there?

My daughter is about to take her GCSEs (if she doesn’t refuse on the day) and she hasn’t got a clue what to do when she leaves, she has got into a good college who offer maths and English gcse as a back up, am I being selfish that I wouldn’t mind her failing them in year 11 so she has something in to go college for in September? What other kinds of jobs are out there that would suit my daughter apprentaship wise?? I really don’t know what to do as all I can find are jobs that are dealing with people face to face which just won’t do!!!    I just want her to feel like she has a purpose as we have had a rough time over the last few years 

• What are your daughter's strengths? Have you discussed this with her school or spoken to a careers advisor? I would suggest that they would be the best people to speak to about this.

There are lots of apprenticeships and courses that are not people focused - engineering, manufacturing, IT, accountancy, animal care, conservation, cooking / food science and so many more.