Sport

I hate sport, all sport, I don't like competition or see whats so good about it, why it has to dominate so much air time, rugby is practically a religion in Wales with football not far behind. I dont' like wearing uniforms, I'm not a uniform person. I intensely dislike getting hot and sweaty too. I swim like a brick and the best bit of skiing I ever managed was backwards.

Can someone please explain to me whats so good about sport and competition?

Parents
  • I like some sport but I'm not like an obsessed fan I don't buy lots of sports memorabilia and make sure I watch games as a ritual. My brother is like that he likes football and is crazy about it he's got loads of footballs and loads of clothes and he watches every game when it comes on tv.

I like to play tennis. I started playing at school a couple years ago and I loved it from the start Blush it's something I'm ok at and it helps me feel less anxious so it's a win-win situation for me. Sometimes I'll watch the games on tv but I don't do that to much.

• I like some sport but I'm not like an obsessed fan I don't buy lots of sports memorabilia and make sure I watch games as a ritual. My brother is like that he likes football and is crazy about it he's got loads of footballs and loads of clothes and he watches every game when it comes on tv.

I like to play tennis. I started playing at school a couple years ago and I loved it from the start Blush it's something I'm ok at and it helps me feel less anxious so it's a win-win situation for me. Sometimes I'll watch the games on tv but I don't do that to much.

Children
No Data