Stuck in my lifestyle.

I'm living with my parents and most people my age are too, that's how it is where I live generally. It's mostly good and I feel privileged since doing chores is so hard to do alone. Still, they have tendencies to stop me from doing anything that's even a bit new, even simple things like wanting to go out for a walk will receive statements like 'but it's late/cold/hot/a bad time to go out' or 'too much traffic'. They will let me do what I want eventually but their words are sometimes too much in my head already, in my own voice or theirs, and it makes me kinda lazy or already tired, it's like I'm always swimming against multiple tides. I could talk for hours about things like this, but in short, they just make me feel stuck.

We've also recently moved houses, and we're further from the city now, people drive like maniacs on the roads round here, accidents seem to be frequent and even walking is a bit dangerous now. I still want to go explore a bit since there's atleast more nature in our new living environment, that's the only solution I've come up with so far. I will first go for walks, and after feeling comfortable get out my bike maybe, though it seems dangerous. I got my bike because driving was scary and overwhelming to me (that's why I don't have a license yet) but biking turned out to be the same too.

My college is also very lazy, few activities that would get me out of my head, too many days it's closed. 

And I don't really have friends, my only friend is my brother but he's studying and he can't take many breaks (Asian things). 

I don't know how to change things. I feel way too much in my head, I have practiced some softwares for college, have done some research, have progressed my college projects, have started writing again, I've watched new movies, I'm sick of it like being sick of something too sweet.