I feel like giving up

I've had a hard life and I don't think anyone cares. Everyone thinks we all have problems, blah blah blah. But there are actually some people who have had it worse than others. I just think too many people are stupid and careless and I'm sick and tired of putting up with people patronising me and ignoring genuine needs while I am seemingly heading into oblivion, to die alone.

Parents
  • I just think too many people are stupid and careless and I'm sick and tired

This is coming from you who, in a previous thread, blamed science on all modern failings.

Stupidity and carelessness are born from demagogues, such as spending 13 years under ultra-conservative rule. Like right now in the UK and the devastating consequences. Look back to Thatcher in the '80s and beyond, the same thing. Net result? Conservatives blaming everyone everyone else for the problems they create. Blah blah blah. 

As with so many of these ultra-conservative posts that drag us back to Medieval times, they're total horse ***.

• Golly.  That's strong!  Do you think it is all politics.....or perhaps something more fundamental?  Are you really kicking a fellow human, when they are evidently "down"?

I mean this with no edge (whatsoever, sincerely).....but can you highlight the "ultra-conservative" nature of whatever post you are referring to for me please Baked Potato?  It genuinely is not self-apparent to me in this thread.

I do like to learn......and hate to perpetuate / generate additional friction.......but I do like to understand why "heat and light" is apparent to others.

• but I do like to understand why "heat and light" is apparent to others.

That's pretentious crap.

• Well , thank you, I appreciate your response. Frankly I feel it's more to do with Roswell's apparent immunity.

• I bid you a good night potato.  Others will judge if they chose to, I will try not to......merely note.

• People can have opinions but I think your replies (at the moment) are very unnecessary. Youre honestly just being a jerk

• You don't like self-assessments. That'll explain the constant use of ....

It's ellipsis, do you understand? ...............................

You want the spotlight. 

Reply Children