What do you prefer Pizza Hut or Dominos

Hi this is all you pizza lovers out there what do you prefer Pizza Hut or dominoes and why? I would include papa Johns but sadly they went bust in the U.K. which is really sad cos papa Johns was my absolute favourite.

I am going to say Pizza Hut I prefer their pizzas and snacks plus the other week me and my friend shared an extra large half and half pizza with bbq base which was to die for. Over to you guys now Pizza Hut or Dominos? 

Parents
  • Neither- I grew up in Luxembourg where there is a large Italian community and lots of authentic Italian restaurants- I’ve had domino’s and pizza hut before but it just doesn’t compare at all to the pizza I grew up with. Sadly my IBS is now so bad that I haven’t been able to enjoy pizza in a long time. But if I ever have some again, it will be an authentic one. 

• that sounds nice. I love Italian restaurants. They make the best pizzas in the world! I went to Italy once, was lucky to get to have a pizza and it was beautiful. 

I'm so sorry about your IBS. That must be so hard for you to have to live and cope with. Is there anything you can do to help improve your symptoms? I know a lot of people try special diets. I have gastritis and have started keeping a food diary so I can keep track of what upsets me and then can avoid the foods in the future.

• I used to like pizza express, pizza hut always seemed like they'd heated up something from iceland or farm foods, I stopped using dominos when I found out they fund the sort of organisations that try and restrict a womans reproductive choices.

I can't eat cheese no, so no pizza at all for me, boo hoo

• I used to like pizza express, pizza hut always seemed like they'd heated up something from iceland or farm foods, I stopped using dominos when I found out they fund the sort of organisations that try and restrict a womans reproductive choices.

I can't eat cheese no, so no pizza at all for me, boo hoo

Children
No Data